• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

'91 SLR Lonesdale cab. Picked from a pass way back in the early turn of the century. I've tried to research which pass. I know it was cigar #65. Can't for the life of me remember what pass and what player put it there. I smoked it while having coffee with my Mother on her 75th birthday yesterday. It was as smooth as she still is and still loaded with twang. I'm thinking it was an Allofus123 put. :) Thank you Cigarpass!

You know when you have a cigar and you want it to last all day? Yup just like this.

Does not get much better. IMHO

Hmmmmm. I have a toro version of that stick that I've never tried. It might just be the one I fire up tonight.

Padron Corticos Maduro on the ride to work.
Ezra Zion Tantrum Prensado Pequeno on the ride home.
Southern Draw Kudzu Toro this evening.

That little Ezra Zion is stout. I was surprised at how bad it caught me offguard.

What did you think of it? Haven't had one a in few years, but seem to remember liking these a lot.
Its pretty good especially given the price. Probably go with a shorter stick next time I purchase though.

Holts has 20 pack samplers of the MB3 for $60 every once in a while. They have it up right now

http://www.holts.com/samplers/featured-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html

Seems like they put them up about once a month or so. Great value for $3 per cigar. Cream and chocolate that transitions to a milk coffee. Depending on the age, small or large doses of pepper. Age well too.

Smoking a Las Calaveras '14 before bed.

Holts has 20 pack samplers of the MB3 for $60 every once in a while. They have it up right now

http://www.holts.com/samplers/featured-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html

Seems like they put them up about once a month or so. Great value for $3 per cigar. Cream and chocolate that transitions to a milk coffee. Depending on the age, small or large doses of pepper. Age well too.

Smoking a Las Calaveras '14 before bed.

Oh wow. I need to pay more attention. I remember when these were $10-13 per stick. Thanks for the heads up.

Hmmmmm. I have a toro version of that stick that I've never tried. It might just be the one I fire up tonight.
HAha was it the one from the event? I remember we both had gotten them from an event earlier this year. If so man spark that one up! you wont regret it.

HAha was it the one from the event? I remember we both had gotten them from an event earlier this year. If so man spark that one up! you wont regret it.

It was. I liked it, but not as much as the aged maduro. I just wish they weren't as expensive. $15+ is tough to justify.

Tonight I cracked open a box of fresh Caldwell Eastern Standard. They need a bit more humidor time me thinks.