• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

RoMa Craft Neanderthal
Tatuaje Black Label Reserve

Those were both just stellar, stellar smokes, btw. The Neanderthal was my second one ever and the Tat, which I'm finishing right now, my first Reserve.

I'm deciding whether to stay up for a San Cristobal and another episode of Banshee. :confused:

~Boar

Do it, Banshee is great.

View attachment 13414 Pm smoke. BBF from LAR ABR 13. A hell of a treat! Floral bomb, with the second half showing amaretto like flavor. Excellent! It was like Bolivar meets Flor de Cano Grandiosos meets Buena Vista EL 08 Petit Belicosos. This was sent my way recently by one of the BOTL who lost a bet. Thank you much.
I'm glad it was good!

I've not seen any of the final season, but I think i know where to find it. Might have to binge watch it.

I watched all four seasons on Amazon. Totally worth $1.99 an episode!

That "one more episode," which I did end up watching last night, was the series finale and it was just . . . perfect.

~Boar

What a scorcher today. 95 in the shade having a cold one and an Asylum 13 Connecticut while sweating my huevos off.
Getting hot here, too. I just finished a Dogwalker and have some small ones lined up. I might smoke another CM Aquitane Mode tonight after it cools off. Boy, I sure miss the smoking room! :(

Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage Torpedo. This entire cigar is chock full of expertly-aged, vintage tobaccos dating as far back as 2003, with the most notable being the wrapper. A never before used Colorado Oscuro Olancho leaf, harvested way back in 2005, was grown exclusively for this cigar and carefully fermented for over a decade. Inside this exquisite creation you'll find vintage Nicaraguan and Honduran long-fillers from 2003, 2005, 2008, and 2010. Expect notes of espresso, earth, spice, leather, cedar, and dashes of pepper, all leading this cigar to a medium to full-bodied finish.

2007 Anjeo... Can't remember the number but the size of Bat... And hot damn is it good...

Might smoke 2... The country club is trying out a 21 and over night. Pouring drinks on the rocks 3/4 of a pint glass. High ball glasses are non existant.

image.jpeg NEEDED somethings extra special this morning having had one hell of a week. Thank you Padron for such A wonderful cigar and thank you CP family for being around. This was shot with the dawning sun and the setting moon.

Last edited: