• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Smoke the white label non Cuban monte. It's expensive for what you get. If your used to liking smokes like Toscano, and liked the RP Sungrown natural and maduro, then you may find the non-Cuban white label monte too mild. As for the Cuban. Versions. One of my first Cubans was a monte 2. It was out of this world good.

Ok nice man thnx for the info brother :)

IMG_7561.JPG

It's not my most expensive, favorite, or oldest stick but this one holds particular significance. This is the oldest cigar I have personally curated since 2009 when I really started getting into cigars. I've always put this guy back after deciding that it needs to be a really special occasion but today it's the very first cigar I thought of. Rest in peace Danno.

Padron 2000 Maduro

I smoked this early this morning before I had gotten on here and read the news. Perhaps I would have chosen something else, but perhaps it's the best choice I could have come up with, as the P2K is one of the most recommended "Can you guys recommend something" cigars on here. Without researching right now, I have to believe that MM has recommended it to others, himself, a time or two. I'd like to think so, anyway...