• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

EcwZp7rl.jpg

Casa Fuente Lancero

I'm a Dogfish fan but haven't tried that one. How was it?

Amazing. It's by far my favorite brew from them.

Enjoy it on the warmer end of the spectrum and the flavors just explode.

I like it just a tick below room temp. About the time the bottle stops sweating is a good starting point.

3F61F791-FE80-454D-8FFC-9A1645C76537.jpeg CF The Reckoning. The marketing hype for this one was that it is a one time production of 245 sticks and it may or may not have “ illicit” leaf. I’d say perhaps it wasn’t hype. It had a flavor similar to some hand rolls I’ve had and similar to OpusX aged, or a well aged Nic. Defenitly something similar to well aged Corojo.

Last edited:
With a recent thread about Don G buying the ONEOFF brand name it prompted me to go digging. Found this Allegria! buried along with a handful of others of the early brand. This one had 2003 written on the yellow cello. It was a pleasant surprise with time certainly mellowing the tobacco.
IMG_1110.JPG IMG_1111.JPG IMG_1114.JPG

Got a lot of sticks coming in soon and thought I'd post a sale to make room. Instead, I tried to smoke my stock down with 3 smokes today while watching the Seahawks look like their old selves. :eek:
IMG_5051.JPGIMG_5558.JPGIMG_7281.JPG

Regius Blue label USA Pressed perfecto
Monte Edmundo
HdM Le Hoyo de San Juan