• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Numero dos on the morning. An unbanded ISOM, I’m told. Given to me by a woman who visited the island last month. Supposedly a factory roll right from the terciodora. What factory? No se. it’s a bit dry, as she did not properly maintain her purchases upon returning before I got it as a gift for storing a few boxes for her she was giving to someone else. Her late husband worked with me, and he was a long time cigar smoker who had a large collection of what I believe to be legit Cubans. Is this one real? I can’t say. It burns like every Cuban I’ve ever smoked, though, and has the same sort of flaky grey ash. Tastes right, to me, but I don’t have the experience many of you do, however.

Attachments

• AEB65EF4-2635-4F23-B1FB-F9D2CC84BCAA.jpeg
    AEB65EF4-2635-4F23-B1FB-F9D2CC84BCAA.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 14
Too dark for a pic yet, but, Oliva V Liga with the crazy pig nose. Very nice, I LIKE full in the A/M, and of course the prerequisite cup of cinnamon Joe.

HA! My wife handed me a box of christmas lights to hang up, a t-shirt that had the grinch on it, and a cigar. :) Not a bad way to hang lights. :)

Edited to add: It was a H Uppman Connie 1 and she definitely grabbed it out of my humi at random.
She knows how to pick ‘em.

La Palina Black Label Petit Lancero (really Lonsdale) very good, complex with a unique profile. Mild spice, some malt, woody, baking spices, well aged tobacco.
IMG_20171205_151829600_HDR.jpg