• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Of course she is. Don't you know the best way to get what you want is to convince your spouse it was their idea in the first place?

Well, okay honey, if that's what you want to do I guess it will be okay with me...
Oh gotcha, I thought that was what you meant but just making sure...haha! Let me know how that goes. I don't see why one wouldn't find it fun to dress up!

Just lit up a Johnny O of some sort. Like a Panatela. has a good 2 years on it. Last one I had of this vitola.
Pre-draw was nice and sweet. Aroma off the freshly lit foot is very nice.
Sweet Leather and Honey dominating the first few puffs. Firm draw. Taking the kid out...he has a 4 day weekend, so gotta get him outta the house. Hasta la Vista!

Seriously! What's with the 68 deg weather there!?!?!?
I'm jealous, wish I was out fishing right now!

We had 73° temps here today. Great day for an outdoor smoke and a canoe ride. My son even caught a few decent bucketmouths......

We had 73° temps here today. Great day for an outdoor smoke and a canoe ride. My son even caught a few decent bucketmouths......

What's a bucketmouth?

Never mind. Never heard a big mouth called a bucket mouth.