• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

I thought the Millies came out in like 2008...maybe wrong. Would be about 9 - 10 years on it though. Still a lot of fun. I haven't seen anything out of my humidor that would support the claim that Padron's don't age well. I pull some out from 2006ish that are absolutely fantastic.
They came out in 2000.

Yeah, it just feels like we weren't even talking much about them around here until 2007ish. But at any rate the info you posted is obviously correct. Good stuff.
Wonder how much the new ones will go for?

What was the big push on them around 2007 then? I don't recall seeing them until then....was it a humidor release or something?

The older 4 packs are upward of $350-400 at a retailer now.
If I recall - some retailers were charging a lot (like $60-75 a stick).
Then they dropped down to what MSRP was suppose to be.

But then again - that could be another stick I'm thinking of. :(

Sadly, never opened up. Was relaxing though, so that counts. :)
Was it dry enough? That is such a major factor with most Pepin blends. I usually dry box at around 63% for at least a few days for optimum flavor and draw.

Our weather turned cold again so back to the liluns. Been working through a cab of Perdomo Habanero Maddie with a few years on them. Great short smoke.

But I can't wait until Spring!!! I'm always looking for a road trip and got one lined up for Monday to visit my oldest daughter and the four grandchildren. See if I can burn a few. ;)
Edit to add: Just threw a Tat Cojonu 2012 toro in the dry box for Monday! :)

Was it dry enough? That is such a major factor with most Pepin blends. I usually dry box at around 63% for at least a few days for optimum flavor and draw.

Our weather turned cold again so back to the liluns. Been working through a cab of Perdomo Habanero Maddie with a few years on them. Great short smoke.

But I can't wait until Spring!!! I'm always looking for a road trip and got one lined up for Monday to visit my oldest daughter and the four grandchildren. See if I can burn a few. ;)
Edit to add: Just threw a Tat Cojonu 2012 toro in the dry box for Monday! :)

Should have been plenty dry.
Humi is rocking solid at 64% across three hygrometers.

Should have been plenty dry.
Humi is rocking solid at 64% across three hygrometers.
Yeah, that should do it. The last one I had a few months ago was excellent. They are not as full as one might assume given other similar sized Pepin offerings. But the flavor and draw were excellent in the last one. They may be starting to enter a less favorable period, though. I only have five left from this 2014 box so if the one I smoke on Monday road trip isn't up to par I may bury the rest in the bottom of the cooler to see what more time might do.