• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

I smoked my first Padron Family Reserve yesterday. I forgot to post pics... now I can see why Padrons are included in CC contests... I feel like the blinders have been removed. I've yet to smoke a cigar as smooth and flavorful with virtually zero bitterness.

Now, I'm still working on distinguishing flavors, but I could've swore I was picking up on cream and cocoa. The draw was on the loose side, but it smoked very evenly!

Extremely enjoyable!

UPDATE: Padrons were allowed on the Superbowl square contest to increase participation, which was originally a CC only contest. I can see why Padrons were allowed as a substitute... :D

Last edited:
2017-04-17 21.27.51.jpg
Right after I got this pig smoking, it started pouring rain. I had no chance but to run through the house, as the front has cover. Dogs started barking, woke up the baby... so far it's been worth it.

Last edited:
Celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday with this Lusi. I'm hoping to be alive for at least another 48 more years so that I can enjoy these until the very last one :D..
20170418_140738_zpsfbf2uqep.jpg