• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Won't have time for Morning stick info have to run early and quickly. So here is the stick I'm going to smoke now and the 2nd is my morning stick once I get to destination :)
Hope you all have a good evening & Morning. See ya' soon :)

—Xikar HC Criollo Habana Collection—

—Rocky Patel Prohibition Broadleaf—

IMG_9352.JPG IMG_9354.JPG

* Sorry for bad focus quality kinda blurred :-/

What is this? Looks good!
What is that? The band has me sold on trying one.

Mbombay Gaaja Torpedo Maduro 6 x 54. Serious Cigars has them in stock. They have a lot of potential but I think they need more rest. I had some burn issues in the last third that got annoying. I'll try the next one later this year. And yes, the band is gorgeous. Between the real good Halfwheel review and the marketing, I was sucked into buying a box of ten.

Wasn't sure what to have, but Ian's post influenced me to just go for a Monte #4 as it's on the quicker side. Oh, found a turkey in my backyard when I came home o_O The thing is currently sleeping in my tree. Dinner tomorrow night anyone??:D

View attachment 16366

Haha, had my M#4 box open, but then went looking for a punch punch, couldn't find them and grabbed my QdO instead.

Wasn't sure what to have, but Ian's post influenced me to just go for a Monte #4 as it's on the quicker side. Oh, found a turkey in my backyard when I came home o_O The thing is currently sleeping in my tree. Dinner tomorrow night anyone??:D

View attachment 16366

Love Montecristo's only have 2 left I'm gonna save those last 2. Very good sticks

View attachment 16366
It was my last one :( , and I loved smoking the #3s while in Cuba. But I didn't bring any Montes back (just cuz they're easy to get) even though they seem to be my favorite CC. Feeling pretty stupid rn.

It was my last one :( , and I loved smoking the #3s while in Cuba. But I didn't bring any Montes back (just cuz they're easy to get) even though they seem to be my favorite CC. Feeling pretty stupid rn.
I like them, but I can't put them on my favorites list :p You know, cause I'm spoiled rotten over here :D

But, since they are easy to get and relatively inexpensive, you can always stock up on more!