• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Smoking a lot of these PL panatelas, and to be completely honest, the occasional tight draw aside...with the exception of the Upmann half corona, I'm getting as much enjoyment out of these as my regular small smoke /tres petite rotation. For about half the price.

Good morning from Charlotte.

EDIT: I've always wanted to hate these damn Davidoffs for what they charge but I burn my fingers every effin time lol

I think the number one sign of a newb is someone who complains about the price of Davidoff's. No one constructs or blends a better cigar. They're worth every penny, and not for everyday.

Doc

Are Davidoff cigars that good? I've only run across them at one shop and at the time I was after something else.

I think the number one sign of a newb is someone who complains about the price of Davidoff's. No one constructs or blends a better cigar. They're worth every penny, and not for everyday.

Doc
LOL I'm such a newbie, love to smoke them and love to complain about the price! You're absolutely right a very good cigar and not for everyday unless you have very deep pockets!

Doc

Having said that, we fully endorse anyone who wishes to complain about Graycliff prices.

Are Davidoff cigars that good? I've only run across them at one shop and at the time I was after something else.

Their Yamaza belisoco is to die for. And not one I can afford to buy every day.

On a side note, you don't see the sold in every shop. They have extremely rigid marketing compliance agreements that vendors need to adhere to. So that adds a bit to their exclusivity. The shop tends to need deep pockets to afford to buy into that brand.

More good weather means more cigars for me. Started with a LFD ligero L400 and kept on going with a Herrera Esteli Norteno. Both were a couple of years old and smoked great. A good way to catch up on some weekend World Cup qualifying matches.