• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

I'm a big fan as well. By far my favorite LFD. I have yet to try the petite version, but I heard it's just as good. I'll get around buying a box for the cooler winter months.

As for me, last night it was a EPC La Historia -eIII.

I lived off of the petits over the winter. They are as solid as their big brother though pack a bit more of a punch somehow.

Whether or not they are worth MSRP is debatable, but the LP Goldie Dalia's are one hell of a tasty, perfectly constructed stick. Got a new cold brewed coffee rig for my home roast...great stuff, cut with half and half so that I can sleep before tomorrow.

tmp_29235-20170505_1937201841822014.jpg

Whether or not they are worth MSRP is debatable, but the LP Goldie Dalia's are one hell of a tasty, perfectly constructed stick. Got a new cold brewed coffee rig for my home roast...great stuff, cut with half and half so that I can sleep before tomorrow.

View attachment 16438

Been curious about LP sticks been eyeing them for awhile. May seek out a 5-pack or two of their offerings.

We hosted a Cinco de Mayo party last night.
I had one beer, but feel like I was repeatedly run through a wood chipper. Oh fun times.

Told my wife, "coffee and cigar for breakfast.". She just laughed, and gave me a thumbs up.

So here's my morning meditation.
IMG_20170506_085701.jpg