• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

This 1986 Ramon Allones Corona is one of the best cigars I have smoked in recent memory. So much flavor and power for an old cigar.

OK John, you got my attention. The wrapper and band color blend so closely. I could actually feel the age literally speaking. I am going on a hunting expedition in my humi tomorrow as our weather is suppose to be favorable and hope to find a relative to your smoke. You have awoken what few senses remain. Thanks for sharing your "old" cigar.
View attachment 29671

Smoking another new one while trying to find the common buys. Not too shabby. In the next few weeks Ima be dry boxing some padrons. You guys are definitely right about them. Maybe some nice Afs too. Don’t think I’ve pulled one of my WOAM out in a while0C45EE7E-53A7-407B-856A-3A347C70B2AD.jpeg

As a gently tv personality always said, "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" and Dallas delivered in spades today. After Mr. Fields inspirational post I removed some spider webs from the secret locker and found todays smoke, and a note from the sender that read, "Partagas 898 - RAE FEB 14 - 5 years is the magic number for these babies... You will love this one", end of quote. It's wonderful to be a part of the CP experienc. Thank you all for being my BOTL's.
EF2B6B44-B16B-4150-B82A-61AF64339617.jpeg1B360D76-AF09-40AF-8C13-2FC0DAA1EA2C.jpeg3F30B169-05E6-46E1-B9A1-A7D9281AC278.jpegA1C39C35-30F8-4EF5-B522-957F5028A203.jpeg

How are those JR alts for the price? The reviews actually seem pretty decent but I never pull the trigger.

edit in italics
For the price they are decent. A nice larger cigar for those times you may not be able to finish a cigar so you don't have to toss a good stick.

Well said, H. Vachon!

It's 70 degrees here in NW Arkansas and I took the opportunity to fire up my first Caldwell Long Live the King belicoso. Nice flavor, draw and burn but it had a weird saltiness that I found odd. Probably needed more age.

View attachment 29546
I always thought the saltyness was the sweat from the virgin thighs the cigar was rolled upon.