• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Welcome back! And yes, we have been using the 2021 thread for our daily smoke postings.
After a very long, boring, mind numbing day sitting here in my home office sifting through police reports, witness accounts, Word files, baby sitting my printer, and prepping for a court case, I needed a miracle. I wasn't expecting much but thought I would try a H. Upmann Grupo de Maestros 1844 Connecticut Toro. Haven't had one of these in a couple months; thought they required some more 'rest.' I have been letting them stew in my humi for about 8 months now, and MAN have they bloomed. 😂 I am literally shocked at how good these got in just a couple extra months, maybe it was just my lucky day, or maybe my humi set-up is righteous? Don't know but the gods looked down with favor.
Brooks @Halfwheel must have certainly gotten the bad end of the deal. 🤣
I would rate the one I had this evening a solid 90. Damn, what a surprising metamorphosis these have experienced. 😎
I need a miracle, every day & I got one this evening. :D Life is good!