• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Can we all try something new for 2021? I am as guilty or more guilty than anyone, but when you post in the "Today's Smoke" or "recent purchase" please type out what it is you are smoking or what you bought. A picture is great and without it all know it didn't happen, but its not searchable. I found myself today remembering that someone smoke that cigar that's on sale right now but who was it and when. Did they like it??

Thanks all, now back to drinking and smoking for New years!!!!

Can we all try something new for 2021? I am as guilty or more guilty than anyone, but when you post in the "Today's Smoke" or "recent purchase" please type out what it is you are smoking or what you bought. A picture is great and without it all know it didn't happen, but its not searchable. I found myself today remembering that someone smoke that cigar that's on sale right now but who was it and when. Did they like it??

Thanks all, now back to drinking and smoking for New years!!!!
Since I'm getting ready to head outside in just a moment, and I'll see the New Year before any of our regulars here, I've been writing up the Daily 2021 thread. I've included your request in there, and will post it shortly.

Windy and cold outside (where the hell am I?) Smoked most of this 2020 Hoyo Epicure Especial. Must have been a bad day for the roller, draw was like sucking through a big straw, not enough filler, and bad bunching... It still wasnt bad enough to chunk, if fact I enjoyed it. I just had to be careful and take my time with it...

B385E33F-309C-490A-A3F8-8D03F73D48F4.jpeg