• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Anejo 46. A complicated and amazing strong smoke. I haven’t been posting a lot lately due to an ‘illness’ I had. Back in the clinic and first smoke back was definitely gonna be this one. I owe this to @grateful1, an awesome brother that made this possible. Thank you for an awesome ‘back to it’ smoke.
CA393FF6-8DCD-43D6-980B-4C30FDCD9417.jpeg

Last edited:
B3F7F947-CDD7-4A10-90B8-BA5AD83737D1.jpeg

It was supposed to be opening day today for the Cardinal home opener, had all the tickets ready to go with my daughters, In lieu of that I am sitting on the deck smoking a Boli and having a quarantini but I’m down to my last few bottles of gin. I drank all the Tanqueray now it’s Beefeater oh well What can you do.

This one blew my socks off. I wish I had more! Finally some decent warm weather up here, a chance to clean and organize the garage a bit with no distractions!
View attachment 30456

Love me some Monster! V&H and Screaming Eagle twin exhaust be damned -- there's nothing like the sound of a Ducati V-Twin and dry clutch rattle. The photo is a bit blurry. Is that a JKU or JLU? Used to own a JK, and had the opportunity to backseat in someone's rental JLU; I can't believe how domesticated the Wrangler has become. It was almost comfortable, even!

Anejo 44. A complicated and amazing strong smoke. I haven’t been posting a lot lately due to an ‘illness’ I had. Back in the clinic and first smoke back was definitely gonna be this one. I owe this to @grateful1, an awesome brother that made this possible. Thank you for an awesome ‘back to it’ smoke.
View attachment 30454
You mean an AF Anejo 46. How did it smoke?

Love me some Monster! V&H and Screaming Eagle twin exhaust be damned -- there's nothing like the sound of a Ducati V-Twin and dry clutch rattle. The photo is a bit blurry. Is that a JKU or JLU? Used to own a JK, and had the opportunity to backseat in someone's rental JLU; I can't believe how domesticated the Wrangler has become. It was almost comfortable, even!
Funny thing, not pictured but next to the Ducati is my '08 CVO Harley with Screamin Eagle everything! Both super awesome bikes. The Jeep is the newer body style, the JLU. I had a JKU before that, but the JLU is nicer on the inside and much quieter on the highway. I'm actually in the midst of a complete audio overhaul in the Jeep, but the garage was such a disaster I couldn't think strait!

Guess I've been asleep at the wheel as I didn't know Padron made this size. Long stick but the burn held near perfect And waited on me for the next puff. Aways have enjoyed Padron. Thanks to Tom ( B.B.S. ) I had an earlier 3000 from like five years back. Tom believed since then the blend might have been tweaked. All I know it was one hell of a smoke. Anyway, this longfellow made for a pleasant evening.

8B69D3CE-D90E-4DE7-81BF-9BB4EB086406.jpeg

You mean an AF Anejo 46. How did it smoke?
Thanks, fixed my original post. It was awesome. Dark and smooth smoke throughout. Dark roast coffee, nuts, little hay but smooth throughout. Smoked for a good bit as well.

Guess I've been asleep at the wheel as I didn't know Padron made this size. Long stick but the burn held near perfect And waited on me for the next puff. Aways have enjoyed Padron. Thanks to Tom ( B.B.S. ) I had an earlier 3000 from like five years back. Tom believed since then the blend might have been tweaked. All I know it was one hell of a smoke. Anyway, this longfellow made for a pleasant evening.

View attachment 30464

Is that a Panatela? The NatPan (I just made that up) would be one of my favorite smokes if it actually existed... 🤣