• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

PUG HAS GRADUATED from six months of 3-a-week PT. To those of you who know me, thank you for your prayers and encouragement. BUT, its not over completely. I have minimal use of my feet. That said I can walk ( hobble ). I now must go for non in-house therapy. I will do a separate thread on this.

Anyway, I have been saving this stick for a special occasion. It is a 2007 Ashton VSG. It is smooth as silk. Thank You to a brother whom you know but I will not name. Funny, this stick was rolled before I started smoking in 2009. Great way to celebrate and share with you, my cigar family.

F8788022-01EE-4ADC-B9C7-E198252C88FB.jpeg180208FA-1D79-4208-96B7-9206FE6D0893.jpeg

PUG HAS GRADUATED from six months of 3-a-week PT. To those of you who know me, thank you for your prayers and encouragement. BUT, its not over completely. I have minimal use of my feet. That said I can walk ( hobble ). I now must go for non in-house therapy. I will do a separate thread on this.

Anyway, I have been saving this stick for a special occasion. It is a 2007 Ashton VSG. It is smooth as silk. Thank You to a brother whom you know but I will not name. Funny, this stick was rolled before I started smoking in 2009. Great way to celebrate and share with you, my cigar family.

View attachment 44879View attachment 44880
That's great news, Ed!

View attachment 44879View attachment 44880

A well aged VSG, is an incredible cigar. They really mellow out and become something special.