• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

recently purchased the below linked sampler & was looking forward mostly to the Don Carlos Aniversario sticks.

Was not even planning to have a smoke today but as things typically go, some times, ya jus gotta have a few moments of relaxation because of the daily bullshit, from other humans.

So, 'Today's Smoke 2021' for me was the Don Carlos Aniversario "Eye Of The Shark" Natural

# 1 AFDCEotS.jpg

Not really my cup-O-tea & I already tried the Don Carlos Aniversario "Personal Reserve" Natural, which also really didn't ring my bell.

So, if you reside in the lower 48 USA, and you wanna try these two Don Carlos I have left, they are yours.
All you gotta do is be the first PM in my 'in box' with the title 'GIMME' and they are yours.

It's only money, I don't like them, so, maybe you will?
Good luck ..........

Gavin, I appreciate the nod towards the Illusione Anunnaki, I smoked one ROTT and another since, both have been great. I'll try to stay out of them for a while, but glad I made the snag.

recently purchased the below linked sampler & was looking forward mostly to the Don Carlos Aniversario sticks.

Was not even planning to have a smoke today but as things typically go, some times, ya jus gotta have a few moments of relaxation because of the daily bullshit, from other humans.

So, 'Today's Smoke 2021' for me was the Don Carlos Aniversario "Eye Of The Shark" Natural

View attachment 46439

Not really my cup-O-tea & I already tried the Don Carlos Aniversario "Personal Reserve" Natural, which also really didn't ring my bell.

So, if you reside in the lower 48 USA, and you wanna try these two Don Carlos I have left, they are yours.
All you gotta do is be the first PM in my 'in box' with the title 'GIMME' and they are yours.

It's only money, I don't like them, so, maybe you will?
Good luck ..........
Love DCs. Sorry they weren't your cup of tea.

Love DCs. Sorry they weren't your cup of tea.

I believe I set my expectations too high 🤣 which for being a 60 year old, at 14 years into this hobby, is really just a rookie move on my part.

I was actually quite impressed with the Casa Cuba stick I tried from the sampler, which was yet another surprise :cool: but a good surprise.

To me, that's what keeps life interesting; not knowing what's around the next corner. 😅

Last edited: