• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Smoked a New Cuba Maduro robusto last night that I ordered from CigarPage. It was horrendous. I hope the rest of the bundle is not this bad. I've smoked a few New Cuba sticks before, and they've been hit or miss -- but not as bad as this one. It was ROTT, though, so hopefully if I keep these things "properly stored" they will come around to at least be smokeable. I bought a Padron 3000 maddie at a gas station yesterday for $9.00, which I'm sure I'm going to regret. I plan on smoking that if I get on tonight.

Xhaxhi Bobi LA Halloween Exclusive. Bob de Goede. This was gifted by a local B&M brother. I didn't expect much but was wrong. Very nice smoke. Medium-full, cashew, cocoa. Decent burn with a few touch ups. Enjoyed. Got the biggest kick out of the label and name.

6866ACBC-E650-40EB-8A6F-34258CDBE086.jpeg0AC0D012-45A0-45AD-8ACA-63231414846B.jpeg

Dan, that might be the petite? I think the petite brown label had a shaggy foot.
I looked it up the 2013 had a shaggy foot but it had a reserva label. This one did not so not sure if someone is just playing games with me 😉

1633822669429.png

Now this was an excellent smoke. Not sure what the age did for it as I never smoked one before. But I would grab these if you find them laying in the corner somewhere. Absolutely wonderful. Thanks to some good friends in LA for sending this to me.

I got a box of the 88 Maduros, every one so far has had a terrible tight draw. Stored right next to the regular 88s and the Anunnakis that both smoke great so I don't think it's a storage/humidity issue. I try one every now and then to see if I can get one to smoke right, been sort of disappointing so far. Hope springs eternal and all that...

Valas witches brew cider
Neanderthal
Cigar bliss - Demystifying the art of taste
C94417AE-AF1C-47BC-8874-6FFC19F2EB30.jpeg
Wife drug me to an out door craft show, almost ended up with these for my man cave. Still might reach out to the guys. The stars on the flag had brass casings in each one
9488A636-79FA-4BDA-80C9-4720472013F5.jpeg
4690B1EC-5057-43CD-96A8-5B56ECDBFC36.jpeg