• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

How are these? They pop up in my twitter/instagram feed all the time and I've been curious about them.
Medium body and strength, woody and floral mainly, light pepper on retrohale. I did like it, and will smoke the rest of what I have, but I wouldn't buy them again for the price they are

Medium body and strength, woody and floral mainly, light pepper on retrohale. I did like it, and will smoke the rest of what I have, but I wouldn't buy them again for the price they are
Thanks.

My Father Garcia y Garcia LE. Only 30000 sticks and I got one. Full body, heavy Crackers, some pepper on retro and I think it will do nicely with coffee after this mornings blood draw. Got this at my B/M for $26. There won't be a second due to price, but happy I got to try this. You guys have a dandy day.

89CA0711-0242-4612-B685-608E5F66536A.jpegA700E3E3-A46D-4AD4-BC01-3C17BF954983.jpeg

Last edited:
My Father Garcia y Garcia LE. Only 30000 sticks and I got one. Full body, heavy Crackers, some pepper on retro and I think it will do nicely with coffee after this mornings blood draw. Got this at my B/M for $26. There won't be a second due to price, but happy I got to try this. You guys have a dandy day.

View attachment 48971
Glad you got to try this one after telling us about it on the Vherf!!! Sounds like it met your expectations !!!!

I'll actually get to participate in this soon. My sticks have finally been shipped..!

Mind prob only be the short filler Brevadas (I'll spare you those) as I'll let the premiums sit a while. Maybe just one PSD4..