• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

That was my 19/20 NYE smoke! Absofreakinlutely a-mazing. Right up until I got in bed and the world turned upside down...
Wow never had the Angels Share but supposedly it’s the mildest of the opus lines

Wow never had the Angels Share but supposedly it’s the mildest of the opus lines
With what you regularly smoke, you will be fine. I think this was my first Opus, and I don't think I had much in my system, IIRC. Operator error, no doubt. It was one of the few cigars, though, where it was everything I expected it to be.

Sorry Joe, i could have told my daughter to pick one up for you haha. Thats where she goes to school. We were just up there last weekend too.

Sorry Joe, i could have told my daughter to pick one up for you haha. Thats where she goes to school. We were just up there last weekend too.
I don't need one. I just that since a couple people commented on it it would be cool to know. Thanks Darin and Steve

May I join your friday club?
View attachment 49955
Haha! No application needed as far as I know. Tat Tuesday and Fuente Friday are just another reason to have a great cigar.

Maduro Monday
Tat Tues
Warped Wednesday
Three-fer Thursday
Fuente Friday
SLR Saturday
Sampler Sunday

Just in case you need more reasons