• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

With what you regularly smoke, you will be fine. I think this was my first Opus, and I don't think I had much in my system, IIRC. Operator error, no doubt. It was one of the few cigars, though, where it was everything I expected it to be.
I really enjoyed it. Amazing flavors

The sunshine and the last f1 race of the season starts soon. It's a good day!
20211212_111606.jpg

That oliva was dreadful. I dont know if it was just that stick, but it went in the pit long before it should have. Crap draw (had to squash it to open it up) and limited muted flavour. I'll try the rubusto next.

Illusione La Grande Classe Rex

xxPYul7.jpeg

The sunshine and the last f1 race of the season starts soon. It's a good day!
View attachment 50007

That oliva was dreadful. I dont know if it was just that stick, but it went in the pit long before it should have. Crap draw (had to squash it to open it up) and limited muted flavour. I'll try the rubusto next.
Have you smoked many Oliva before? I'm not a fan of the brand, myself, but many are (and many aren't). Might just not be your cup of whatever that is on the table.

Everything I post is a first smoke unless it's a quintero or psd4.
I’ve only been smoking cigars a little over a year myself and like you allot are my first as well. However I did buy an obscene amount of both NC and CC cigars after joining this site.

I’m with Kann on the Oliva though. I’ve tried several of them and I know a ton of people love them but it’s my least favorite brand. Out of 4-5 different ones I’ve tried only one didn’t get tossed out before the midway point. Just something about their profile doesn’t sit well with me. Not really sure what it is exactly.

Everything I post is a first smoke unless it's a quintero or psd4.
Well, a crappy draw is usually something that can be remedied; flavor profiles don't lie, though (for the most part). As said, there are certain Acids I would pick before smoking an Oliva. I've tried and tried, but they are just not for me. Others enjoy them very much. No shame in discovering you don't care for a particular cigar.

SWYL / LWYS

Sunday morning sacrifices. The LFC is from the Dominican and from 1999. It's past its glory.... but for a first cigar if the day with a fresh palate... it gives me something I enjoy. Smooth easy smoking aged tobacco with faint cedar, chamomile and honey notes. Then I'm digging in on the Davi 702.

1639328696370.png