• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Juan Lopez Selection No.1
Tasty as always. Did have an uneven burn inspite of correction attempts, but not bad enough to be an issue. Perfect draw though

Trinidad Fundadores BSM NOV 19

00245943-9F4B-4DB4-AD9C-355F9CE59550.jpeg

Already a very pleasant cigar. Aroma on the foot is superb. I think these will be outstanding in 4-5 years

I need to buy a cooler and just start putting stuff away for aging otherwise these will not make it as the temptation is too strong

Mark, if you have a spare second this weekend, could you send me the dimensions of the box. I want to make sure I can clear it before I order it 😂

Just got back from town, where I enjoyed a lunch at my favorite Health Food Establishment (no wife in sight). I know you guys appreciate Fine Food, so I figured I'd share while I'm answering Hayden's question....

20210410_131347.jpg

Hayden, the outside of the box measures 13 7/8" x 9 5/8" x 1 5/8". I have been storing mine in a Jumbo Ziploc with a couple of Bovedas (actually suggested by Noel Rojas). Fit's perfectly in the Hefty 2.5 -

Arrived at my cabin (Upstate of Hell) last night, opened everything up, cold beer still good in fridge, no busted pipes... Settled down and had a short but enjoyable smoke, Illusione 68, with a bit of Buffalo Trace Eagle Rare.

View attachment 41149

Brought this with me. Weather is gorgeous here today, looking forward to digging into this fun educational experience.

View attachment 41150
Better pic of the pistol please?

Better pic of the pistol please?

Sure. Late '30s PPK, .32 ACP. Was my grandfather's daily carry. Story was he took it off a dead Nazi he shot. I believe the story, he was kind of a badass - career soldier, officer in the Third Army, was with Patton in the final run across France, then shipped out to Korea. Murdered in the 1980's in Oklahoma City by some thugs (my dad took care of them). Passed down now through three generations, shoots like a dream.

20210410_164006.jpg

Sure. Late '30s PPK, .32 ACP. Was my grandfather's daily carry. Story was he took it off a dead Nazi he shot. I believe the story, he was kind of a badass - career soldier, officer in the Third Army, was with Patton in the final run across France, then shipped out to Korea. Murdered in the 1980's in Oklahoma City by some thugs (my dad took care of them). Passed down now through three generations, shoots like a dream.

View attachment 41166
That's awesome! My daily is a Bersa knockoff of it actually, though it's a 380.

Haven't had one of these in about six months but today I really enjoyed a LFD Litto Gomez Small Batch 2019 (#7) 😂 from the 2012 harvest.

Over the years I have had the good fortune to smoke multiples of every LG Small Batch with the exception of the #1 & the #2.

There is good reason why the LG Small Batch series is so highly regarded by fans of Dominican cigars.

Bold, yet smooth; I challenge any CC fan to tackle one these Dominican bad boys. 🤣

# LGSB7.jpg

Haven't had one of these in about six months but today I really enjoyed a LFD Litto Gomez Small Batch 2019 (#7) 😂 from the 2012 harvest.

Over the years I have had the good fortune to smoke multiples of every LG Small Batch with the exception of the #1 & the #2.

There is good reason why the LG Small Batch series is so highly regarded by fans of Dominican cigars.

Bold, yet smooth; I challenge any CC fan to tackle one these Dominican bad boys. 🤣

View attachment 41175
Challenge accepted. Address in profile.