• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

My Cuban wheel number 2. I swear I’m pacing myself but these are good cigars for their price. I need to get back into sampling other cigars tho and have some good lines ups. Time to chart View attachment 41570
My whiskey glass has some amazing jack daniels single gold label that an awesome brother snagged for me
Ummmm.... that's not a whiskey glass :)

I love your v-herf ashtray (the "cutting board", as my wife calls it). I know they are all unique, but yours is very bright/light, and looks like ash or maple -- though I'm guessing it's oak. The contrast with the laser engraving really pops on yours.
Yea I got lucky and got one that had no blemish and the lines seemed to be set perfectly. (Chad just likes me the most)

Quintero Tubulares. Let’s see how some time in the dry box has treated it vs ROTT.

50FBBE23-0058-4975-A08D-A9D2122B9BFE.jpeg

*EDIT* I also burned an Archetype Sage Advice robusto whilst babysitting the four-legged kids beating each other up. Man, they must feel worse than I do in the morning when they wake up...

Last edited:
This is a “Clear Havana”. A Clear Havana is a cigar made either prior to or immediately following the embargo. To produce this specific type, legally imported pre-embargo Cuban tobacco would have been hand-rolled by a Cuban immigrant cigar maker here in the United States.

“Clear Havana” cigars are not worth as much as a pre-Castro Cuban ones, which can set you back $450. However, Clear Havanas are still highly prized, and in their original cellophane wrappers are valued at $110 per piece.
That's really interesting thanks for sharing the history Bill.

Late yesterday evening I enjoyed a Foundation The Tabernacle Havana Seed CT #142 Lancero 😂

I have had these properly stored now for just under one full year, and the aging is working. I can see these being great in another year, two years.

I also have these in the Double Corona but I have to say the Lancero is the perfect vitola for this blend.

# 142.jpg

Last edited: