• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
I think that 2020 was a rough year for many people for a variety of different reasons; some of them obvious to 2020, and some of them more personal. While a few folks may have had a great year (sincerely, congratulations), most would prefer to never speak of 2020, again. And with that, we shan't. Here's to 2021!

I'm attempting to start a New Year's tradition for me, crossing off one year and entering the next smoking something meaningful from one of our great BOTLs here at CP. Last year I smoked an Opus X Angel's Share gifted to me by the late Larry Niemann (golfgar). This year/next year I'm about to be sitting outside listening to the fireworks going off while enjoying this Monte 1 from Brad (Thoughts). Thank you all for being so much more than just internet friends over these past 9+ years. As we roll into 2021, I look forward to many more.

As you post in this thread throughout the year, please be sure to annotate what it is you are smoking, so we can go back and search it out easier if we need to later on for... reasons. Thanks!

357EC1AD-F42F-4732-A73D-A7091BE4238F_1_201_a.jpeg

@kann - way to start 2021 in great form!
Happy New Year Year.

It is 40 degrees in Texas, French Roast (cheated and used Kuereg), and smoking a gift from CP BOTL... the Onassis Curivari mixes cuban rolling method and Nicaraguan aged tobaccos. Creamy leather is so balanced to me and strong enough on retro to sight pepper.
20210101_131531.jpg

I consumed 188 cigars during the calendar year 2020 which was a record for me.
For me, that is just way too many cigars in one year.
I closed out 2020 with a Montecristo White Vintage Connecticut DC, my first Monte ever, and I was very impressed.
Most likely that will be my first cigar in 2021 but I'm holding out for a few days; gotta really try & cut back this year.
Glad to be here @CigarPass.
Cheers,
Rich

I consumed 188 cigars during the calendar year 2020 which was a record for me.
For me, that is just way too many cigars in one year.
I closed out 2020 with a Montecristo White Vintage Connecticut DC, my first Monte ever, and I was very impressed.
Most likely that will be my first cigar in 2021 but I'm holding out for a few days; gotta really try & cut back this year.
Glad to be here @CigarPass.
Cheers,
Rich
We are glad to have you Rich, but you might end up smoking more cigars hanging out with us 😂