• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Montecristo Puritos
Pretty tasty and flavorful for a little 29rg quick smoke, and cheap too.
Definitely worth keeping some around in my stash

A celebratory day, took six steps without assistance and a great PT workout. Need to get the right "walking" muscle into the zone and I am trying. Add a wonderful afternoon and I decided to wag my tail with this 8-8-8 Anjeo. Tonight if the weather holds I'm going to try a CC from Bill ( CigSid) and try to improve my appreciation skill set.

12DBD40F-2E7E-49B5-B46B-276FE2EDED9D.jpeg5E481B24-901B-4B3D-8041-2D2D405096A3.jpeg

A celebratory day, took six steps without assistance and a great PT workout. Need to get the right "walking" muscle into the zone and I am trying. Add a wonderful afternoon and I decided to wag my tail with this 8-8-8 Anjeo. Tonight if the weather holds I'm going to try a CC from Bill ( CigSid) and try to improve my appreciation skill set.

View attachment 41229View attachment 41230

Congratulations, Ed! That's a HUGE achievement. Keep at it, my brother. Keep at it!

Pro Tip: Don't try and walk after smoking cigar if you don't want to stay in the rolliey-chairey thingie longer than you have to be.

View attachment 41229View attachment 41230

Congrats on the PT progress; that is always encouraging. I know because I've been there quite a few times; hands, knee, low back.

The 888 is my favorite AF Anejo. Still have a pretty decent size, aged stash. Hope that one was 'good' to you. :D

Got back to the Suburbs of Hell this evening, handed off to SWMBO the upstate wines, cheeses and breads I bring back to her as a Sacrifice, chatted a bit, then headed to the office to "check the mail." Poured a little Woodford and fired up a Roma Craft CroMagnon Aquitaine Mode 5. Burn a little wonky (damnit, need to dry box longer), but Holy Shit! I don't know how experienced smokers react to these, but for this newb, this thing KICKS ASS. Tons of smoke, and the retro nearly made my largely empty head explode. Added to favorites, gotta get a box of these.

20210412_202428.jpg

20210412_204156.jpg

Thank you brothers for the good wishes. I'm not ready for a review thread, so Bill, your with have to wait just a bit. This was gifted from @ Paul Holland with a LME DIC 19 band. Plenty of rest & drybox, just waiting for this ole pug. I don't find the hay/grass, but coffee and cocoa instead. Perhaps a mild spice, but I'm a tough old dog. Something sweet is reaching out but I lack the education to define it, candy like. Good burn, dirty black/grey ash. Finding later in the evening is better for me when doing a CC. Not harsh, pleasant way to end the day after walking my ass off. Enjoyed this experience and the opportunity.

C4BE2BF8-A103-4E41-A44E-FF29DF5C9BA7.jpeg

Hush Hush why wait ‘Til Tuesday when I can smoke it now... I picked a couple of these up while in Miami, because I had not seen them before. Someone remind me which one this is? @Tall Paul @modo22
View attachment 41247
Negociant Monopole. Those are really good

Edit: Nevermind, the monopole has gold/black on the band. Not silver/black.

Last edited:
Negociant Monopole. Those are really good
I don’t think that was it? I guess they are just called “black label”
Edit: I dare to say it might be the best Tat I have had, granted I haven’t had many...

Last edited:
Last two smokes of the vacation:
Mag 54 with coffee this morning 79ED364B-25DC-4D97-B09B-CBEABCA72EA9.jpeg
And a Hiram & Solomon Master Mason. I was not familiar with this brand, I just grabbed it on Neptune in pursuit of free shipping. Honestly, it was an awesome smoke! More strength than I care for personally, but very enjoyable flavor wise.
15A1AA57-6489-4B5C-8440-98595A6BD359.jpeg