• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Huge thanks to @CigSid for this experience. First Release unbaned Bihike 56 from 2010. It was a very enjoyable experience. I didn't know what to expect going in. I was surprised by the floral note I was picking up and towards the end the slight strength it picked up. My lips are still buzzing from this one.

20210419_172241.jpg20210419_175758.jpg20210419_184327.jpg

Took a nice long ride yesterday with my Motorcycle Gang (aka the Mild Riders, a bunch of old men on baggers), ended up in the northern Catskills. So while they headed back in the rain, I headed to my nearby cabin and crashed for the night. Brought along a Camacho Corojo, which I smoked last night, but then... no more cigars, and I didn't feel like heading back south today (the Honey-Do List continues to grow, alas).

One of my favorite gun shops, the Country Armory in Coxsackie, is also a cigar shop; they have a nice walk-in humidor and a wall-size unit full of Padrons. I need some .410 (I have a crow problem), I figured maybe they'd have some in by now, so I took a ride over. No .410, but I got a Padron Maduro robusto for tonight. About to settle in with that and some Jack Daniels. Peace and quiet....

20210419_191717.jpg

Last edited:
Took a nice long ride yesterday with my Motorcycle Gang (aka the Mild Riders, a bunch of old men on baggers), ended up in the northern Catskills. So while they headed back in the rain, I headed to my nearby cabin and crashed for the night. Brought along a Camacho Corojo, which I smoked last night, but then... no more cigars, and I didn't feel like heading back south today (the Honey-Do List continues to grow, alas).

One of my favorite gun shops, the Country Armory in Coxsackie, is also a cigar shop; they have a nice walk-in humidor and a wall-size unit full of Padrons. I need some .410 (I have a crow problem), I figured maybe they'd have some in by now, so I took a ride over. No .410, but I got a Padron Maduro robusto for tonight. About to settle in with that and some Jack Daniels. Peace and quiet....

View attachment 41529
Sounds like a legit alcohol, tobacco and firearms store.

My Cuban wheel number 2. I swear I’m pacing myself but these are good cigars for their price. I need to get back into sampling other cigars tho and have some good lines ups. Time to chart B730C0C3-BEEB-40DF-BF7C-6B1BA14DFD7B.jpeg
My whiskey glass has some amazing jack daniels single gold label that an awesome brother snagged for me