• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Torrential rains here this evening. Making it, pretty much just like every other day this summer. But... an Oliva Serie V Melanio Maduro is enough to make the rain almost enjoyable. I enjoyed it with a little tequila mixed with some stuff I brought back from somewhere. :}

GIF_20210729_194058.jpg

Torrential rains here this evening. Making it, pretty much just like every other day this summer. But... an Oliva Serie V Melanio Maduro is enough to make the rain almost enjoyable. I enjoyed it with a little tequila mixed with some stuff I brought back from somewhere. :}

View attachment 45611
What tequila? I have moved onto Epsilon Blanco with lime and mineral water

What tequila? I have moved onto Epsilon Blanco with lime and mineral water

Just some cheap-ass 1800 Silver that I bought while on vacation in Maine (not a lot of high-end spirits in the stores there, at least in the mid-coast region). But hey, it's what you mix it with that matters... when drinking cheap tequila. I have a "blood-orange fruit juice" with a high concentration of ... well, THC. Which is available on every corner in Maine. So this Old Man decided to try it out. Not bad! [Dan, please don't call the FBI!]

Just some cheap-ass 1800 Silver that I bought while on vacation in Maine (not a lot of high-end spirits in the stores there, at least in the mid-coast region). But hey, it's what you mix it with that matters... when drinking cheap tequila. I have a "blood-orange fruit juice" with a high concentration of ... well, THC. Which is available on every corner in Maine. So this Old Man decided to try it out. Not bad! [Dan, please don't call the FBI!]
I’m doing a similar thing. This cocktail is called Ranch Water. Silver tequila, lime juice and mineral water, you hippie!

Ran out of cigars and had to dig this out of the trash dry box 😂

View attachment 45590

‘It wasn’t too bad… definitely better (second half) than I anticipated.
Hold on!!!!! Hold on just a second here!!!
9C8AB5F0-2652-4992-9563-89C5649A1D1D.png
Bill willing lit up an NC, therefore Hell has frozen over….. But…….. If Hell froze over, it can only mean one thing…. LIONS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!