• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Man, I've smoked a lot of different Olivas - Connecticut, O, G, V, V Melanio, M Monticello, Master Blends 3, NUB Habano, probably some I don't remember and that Saison was the only one I just couldn't go. I got 5 in a sampler, all of those are gone (last one, a MB 3, was last night) except 4 Saisons. I'll give 'em some time and try another, hoping for some solid improvement.

I was actually reading about these this morning. Opinion?

It had its moments, but the draw was really tight, even after about a week in The Box. It started unraveling with just a small snip of the cap. The construction and box press, otherwise, was exquisite. I'd definitely recommend trying it, but hold off on any large purchases until you sample it for yourself. Overall, I wasn't incredibly impressed, but I didn't toss it.

Man, I've smoked a lot of different Olivas - Connecticut, O, G, V, V Melanio, M Monticello, Master Blends 3, NUB Habano, probably some I don't remember and that Saison was the only one I just couldn't go. I got 5 in a sampler, all of those are gone (last one, a MB 3, was last night) except 4 Saisons. I'll give 'em some time and try another, hoping for some solid improvement.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't get into any Oliva I've smoked, aside from their anniversario (I think it was). I'm just not an Oliva fan.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't get into any Oliva I've smoked, aside from their anniversario (I think it was). I'm just not an Oliva fan.

My after work smoke is an O or G probably 4 days a week, then something a little more upscale later. I don't know what it is, they are just what I usually grab. I smoke 3~4 cigars an evening, I have to throw some $4 jobs in there someplace :cool: