• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Ran out of cigars and had to dig this out of the trash dry box 😂

View attachment 45590

‘It wasn’t too bad… definitely better (second half) than I anticipated.
I, like the 30 other comments, am shocked to see this! I can't believe you smoked that!! I am so glad you did though, I feel honored that you smoked a non-CC from me from our split. The fact that you made it to the second half just shocks me...Just still can't believe it...am I still sleeping??? Also, how the hell do you smoke that but I have not seen you smoke the Ashton VSGs from a few splits ago??? 😂 🤨

I, like the 30 other comments, am shocked to see this! I can't believe you smoked that!! I am so glad you did though, I feel honored that you smoked a non-CC from me from our split. The fact that you made it to the second half just shocks me...Just still can't believe it...am I still sleeping??? Also, how the hell do you smoke that but I have not seen you smoke the Ashton VSGs from a few splits ago??? 😂 🤨
Yes, thank you for sending those. Maybe in a few years I will try another one.

I still have the VSG’s (somewhere?) are you saying they are better than the 88’s?