• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Today I am thankful for CigarP Ass, and all of the great friends and brothers I’ve met here over the years. Tonight’s selection honors two of them.

Though most know I am not especially a fan of Oliva, John @jfields assures me this Serie V Lancero (the OG!) should be an outstanding 12+ year old cigar.

Though not nearly as old, this JL2 arrived to me from Ben @modo22 during a low point of the recent Merica trip. That package really brightened my day, and for that I am thankful.

F7FE229B-50E2-4AB9-8791-F92E7166FC6D.jpeg

Today I am thankful for CigarP Ass, and all of the great friends and brothers I’ve met here over the years. Tonight’s selection honors two of them.

Though most know I am not especially a fan of Oliva, John @jfields assures me this Serie V Lancero (the OG!) should be an outstanding 12+ year old cigar.

Though not nearly as old, this JL2 arrived to me from Ben @modo22 during a low point of the recent Merica trip. That package really brightened my day, and for that I am thankful.

View attachment 49352
Let me know your thoughts Nick… Won’t hurt my feelings if you’re still not a fan. We can’t like them all…

If you had the other El Oso how is the blanco different ?
I have had the el oso, but do not remember it too much. I smoked another blanco this morning and loved it too. When the description said reverse black honey I knew I had to have some. The blanco is a straight medium strength, med + for body. Dry wood and hay, floral and honey sweetness. More floral and light (white?) Pepper on the retrohale. Considering getting a box and stashing it away for a few years