• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Let us know what you think of that blockbuster of a smoke.
They suck. NOBODY should buy any! 😎

These are really good and are to me very similar to the LGC Regional Serie D NO.5. But with so much more time. The cinnamon note isn't as intense as the LCG but it has it and an egg custard and graham notes that juggle back n forth. It really works for me. Of course you have tried them right John? And you probably have a pallet in storage huh?

Just had a Superfly! Mcfly...

How was that coffee, and if I may ask, where would one aquire it?
View attachment 56108
So far the only one I am really happy with is high voltage. Salty siren was second. Jamaica and this one are ok but not for the price

So far the only one I am really happy with is high voltage. Salty siren was second. Jamaica and this one are ok but not for the price
I just have a problem with entities co-opting the popular identity and/or trademarks for their own profit. I love Bruce Campbell, Ash, and Army of Darkness maybe more than anyone here, but unless it was licensed or backed officially, I just couldn't support it. Same goes for those blatantly using anything of any other companies (even those I am not fans of, like when people use the HD shield and graphics for their own logos).

I really enjoyed it. A little more than I should have smoked with hot hot and dry it was that day...but I liked it.

Speaking of which, I said I was gonna dig one out to try again since it had been years. Then I wasn't even sure I had one. But then..

I check my mailbox about an hour later and guess what happened to be in there:

20220528_212052.jpg

So, @Gavin.. or should I say Nostradamus, sent me it along with a few other tasty gems! And I mentioned weeks ago that I needed some single stick ziplocs, and he was also nice enough to include a big ol' handful of them!

So I'm about to dive in to this original Nica Rustica fresh off smoking the new one from the Adobe line. Big thank you to Gavin for the gesture and the perfect timing of this stick! 👍👍