• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Well, the T shirt started as more of a “fuck you” to all the people who made fun of me for having to smoking outside lol. But honestly it’s been plenty comfortable. I run a infrared heater under the table for my feet and legs and I run the propane heater for a few minutes at a time as needed.

It’s an ice fishing shanty lol.
View attachment 51739
Now that is sweet!

I was wondering. So between your heater and ventilation, it’s still warm enough in Michigan weather to wear a t shirt?
If it’s above 20, and you just shoveled your drive, and dug out the approach for the 4th time (if you live in the suburbs), it’s t-shirt time in Michigan.

I saw a guy jogging during a snowstorm in a t-shirt and shorts the other day.

Personally I like a fire pit at least, and the heater pole and fire pit together at most. But tonight, if it’s not real windy, might be a front porch night. It’s been way too long for me.

Love your variety man! Hope you keep a log of likes and dislikes.
Thanks! I've been really narrowing it down by tobacco varieties and growing regions. Criollo and Corojo from Nicaragua is at the top these days.

Nomad Signature right now ...

Uc0xxGv.jpeg

Tonights delight
20220130_210227.jpg

Sweet n smooth on light up. I usually hate the first few draws on anything but an AF Anejo, but this is doing well.

Did a bit of reading on this and cigar aficionado scored it an impressive 92 as did a few others. Top smoke for the price.

Last edited:
How do these compare to the short and super? All around the same price box wise.
I have yet to sample the Super. But I like the Habanero better than the shorts just a smidge. They seem to have a bit more transition between the coffee and the cream notes and the spice seems to meld better. I like them both. I do want to experience a Super at some point.