• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

It's going to be a great day! Whether it wants to or not!

For me, behind every great cigar there is a great story! It may be what made the cigar great before you smoked it, or it may be what happened as you smoked it.

I hope I am remembering this correctly, I'm sure John will correct me if not (although his memory is slipping..... clip/gun ... blah blah blah)

As many know, @jfields obtained some of Brian's (infinity) cigars. One night sitting by a fire at John's he brought out a partial box of La Riqueza #4's and said he got them from Brian's wife after Brian passed and that they said "Cigarstone" on them. He wasn't sure if I had sent them to Brian or if Brian had earmarked them for me because he knew they were my favorite cigar. Either way, it tugged at my heart. John gave me the remainder of the box.

A side note to the story which makes it even sweeter ...... A year earlier, I attended a cigar function with a friend who was hosting the event, Pete Johnson was the guest of honor and I had the privileged of sitting next to Pete. After dinner, Pete asked me to describe my perfect cigar, I described what I like in size, strength, profile, etc. Pete excused himself and came back with a five pack of La Riqueza #4 and proceeded to tell me exactly how this cigar would progress from powerful in the first half inch to mellow and flavorful with a final third that would be amazing. This is how the #4 became my favorite.

In addition to all of that, the corked and caged bottle you see came from another great brother @cabaiguan juan Jon knows how much I love Hardywood, and @EmergenCigar Brett gifted me with this bottle of Blantons last weekend.

The picture of the American flag tops it off. Despite the fact that it is growing harder every day to be proud of America, I will still fight someone twice my size who insults us or our country!

Great day!.jpg

It's going to be a great day! Whether it wants to or not!

For me, behind every great cigar there is a great story! It may be what made the cigar great before you smoked it, or it may be what happened as you smoked it.

I hope I am remembering this correctly, I'm sure John will correct me if not (although his memory is slipping..... clip/gun ... blah blah blah)

As many know, @jfields obtained some of Brian's (infinity) cigars. One night sitting by a fire at John's he brought out a partial box of La Riqueza #4's and said he got them from Brian's wife after Brian passed and that they said "Cigarstone" on them. He wasn't sure if I had sent them to Brian or if Brian had earmarked them for me because he knew they were my favorite cigar. Either way, it tugged at my heart. John gave me the remainder of the box.

A side note to the story which makes it even sweeter ...... A year earlier, I attended a cigar function with a friend who was hosting the event, Pete Johnson was the guest of honor and I had the privileged of sitting next to Pete. After dinner, Pete asked me to describe my perfect cigar, I described what I like in size, strength, profile, etc. Pete excused himself and came back with a five pack of La Riqueza #4 and proceeded to tell me exactly how this cigar would progress from powerful in the first half inch to mellow and flavorful with a final third that would be amazing. This is how the #4 became my favorite.

In addition to all of that, the corked and caged bottle you see came from another great brother @cabaiguan juan Jon knows how much I love Hardywood, and @EmergenCigar Brett gifted me with this bottle of Blantons last weekend.

The picture of the American flag tops it off. Despite the fact that it is growing harder every day to be proud of America, I will still fight someone twice my size who insults us or our country!

View attachment 51654
Cool story. I hope the beer lives up to the expectation. It’s been in the cellar for a few years.