• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Woke up to a 50$ off 200$ purchase on cigar page coupon in my email. A box of these are in my cart still with the sale price from a few days ago. I really liked the regular el centurion and so far really liking the h-2k-ct version. Darn, guess I’ll have to get a box 😁
View attachment 60755

I generally don't pay those emails much mind, but $50 off at Cigar Page is pretty good. My pre-coupon total was $200.15 :)

You know, folks who discount the “2nd’s” of cigar brands are truly missing out. This guy, a double robusto sized maddie from Nic, turned out to be a great morning smoke. I’ve had it for a bit, so I can't remember where I got it, but it’s fantastic with age. If yer ever in the mood, grabbing some and letting age a bit, you may be surprised. Enjoy the day.

Floyd T
50B7962F-072C-4FA9-8DA0-D78A32AFB876.jpeg

Old an crusty Opus X Petit Corona. This is one of the ones I remember what all the hype used to be about. Man what an awesome cigar! I had intended for it to be a yard gar, but it was so good I parked the zero turn and put the grass off for another day so I could focus.
449C8B42-AE4E-490A-9AFE-8DF596665522.jpeg