• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

1970’s Partagas 8-9-8. I can see I’m going to have to use some discipline not to blow through this box I just cracked open at Jeff’s sons cabin last weekend. It has an interesting perfume profile that isn’t the least bit unpleasant to me. I’m not sure what Jeff @CigarStone thought about it?
Personally, I like it! I like it a lot!

7472EEF7-E1B8-48DE-B67F-7A0781FFEA13.jpeg

1970’s Partagas 8-9-8. I can see I’m going to have to use some discipline not to blow through this box I just cracked open at Jeff’s sons cabin last weekend. It has an interesting perfume profile that isn’t the least bit unpleasant to me. I’m not sure what Jeff @CigarStone thought about it?
Personally, I like it! I like it a lot!

View attachment 61566
Ya drunk! We talked about how it was one of the best cigars we've had in a long time.

Take a look at posts 5267 and 5284 in this thread.

Duh, operator, whats the number for 911?!!!

Last edited:
Hoyo de Monterrey Black Churchill. The owner of my B&M had a blowout sale last night for stuff that didn't move. Fill a quart bag for as many sticks as you could jam in it without going over the top for $80, tax included. I stuffed in 27 sticks. Hell of a deal And got 13 of these Hoyo!

96BAED14-CC40-4D23-94CB-6EDF1B22ECC0.jpeg