• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Something mild and tasty for a follow up. These are not very complicated but very consistent. Great smoke to just... smoke. And truly affordable. A cigar budget balancer per say.
View attachment 61893
A gift from @StatHaldol and his better half a few years back. It's time to send the smoke upwards. Thanks Mike!
View attachment 61896
Slow down, tiger!

How are those smokin? I had one a month ago or so and I felt like it needed some time
I have a box with some cedar I put 5 in for next year. And have a couple left to smoke the next couple months. I'm not sure much has happened since my last one. I like to smoke these on multi cigar days as they are light and don't pack to much spice.

I'd never heard of Hammer & Sickle until maybe a month ago, now on my 2nd one, different than the 1st one, and from a different brother.

Supposed to be windy today, it's windy here nearly every day - but when the local weather guys finally come out and say windy, it's gonna blow.

Sneak this Sunday stogie in, it's actually pretty pleasant right now.

20221023_081903.jpg

What are your thoughts on those?
I enjoyed it, but I probably couldn’t give it an honest assessment because I am battling a bad sinus infection right now. I know I did think to myself about 1/2 in that I think I still prefer the T-52 blend. I will have to revisit the H99 again to really give it a fair shot.