• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I would love to hear your thoughts on it. I had both the white and the black and am wondering how your thoughts align with mine.
This gave me impressions of the Alma Fuerte. The initial light was a bit bitter and set me back but after about a 1/2 inch it settled into the Alma Fuerte heavy earth and rich coffee notes. I have a feeling I'd like the white more myself. I'll smoke some more of these though.

This gave me impressions of the Alma Fuerte. The initial light was a bit bitter and set me back but after about a 1/2 inch it settled into the Alma Fuerte heavy earth and rich coffee notes. I have a feeling I'd like the white more myself. I'll smoke some more of these though.
I liked the white much more but I also felt that the black was not ready yet. I’ve got several of each resting for the summer. I’m interested to see how it evolves.

Been out deer hunting all day. Moving stands tomorrow to where I spotted 10 deer out of range throughout the day, ain’t seen shit close enough to take a shot all day. The only thing keeping me warm at this point is the jalapeño pizza leftovers. I’m currently confined to the one single spot in the (unheated) pole barn that gets reception

D3DB8F9D-7826-4936-9503-77789BA2629A.jpeg

Had a cigar with My Dad and Brother today, so much fun. First cigar I've ever had with Dad. Awesome bonding experience. It led to fun stories and a great time. We only had 30 minutes to smoke so chose from some small ones. Dad lit up both and he liked the Punch more. Brother liked the Punch more also.

The monte was citrus and splendid.

Punch Mini '19
Montecristo Purito '20
20221126_185703.jpg

I open a 20 ct. box of these Oliva Reserve Connecticut Lonsdale. I like these anytime. Creamy with medium spice. Exceptional construction. I'll have the box rattling by years end.
View attachment 62857

Wonder if you bought the same deal I did with those.. did you get all the Oliva branded schwag with it? I wanna say it was right around this time last year..

20211217_193622.jpg

Wonder if you bought the same deal I did with those.. did you get all the Oliva branded schwag with it? I wanna say it was right around this time last year..

View attachment 62872
Nope. Won a couple boxes in 2017 on Cbid. One of the few records I kept. I did get that swag a few years ago when I bought the Oliva Monticello though from Holt's