• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Atabey Spiritus

2cBGvqv.jpeg

View attachment 52025
Unfortunately it's super tight. Homemade remedy?

I use a #8x2 deck screw. Just have to be careful and not start off too aggressive (just the tip!). Most of the time the draw improves with just getting a little ways in. If it needs more than 2", it's time to reevaluate. If you work your way in 1/4" (~6mm for posh twats) at a time, it won't split. And you can use it as a nubber.

Yeah yeah, I got a little distracted as I made the cut. It smoked just fine, thanks for the concern, you two. 🖕

I know a lot of folks here love those Palio cutters that CP always have.. but I'm not personally a fan.

My go to cutter are Cuban Crafters Perfect cutters. It's impossible to not get a perfect cut and they're damn near indestructible. With their flawless lifetime warranty, you'll never pay for another one again. I swear by 'em. This is exactly the one I've had for 15 years now:

Perfect Cutter.

Herrera Esteli Norteño. Dang small little sucker, but tasty. Thanks @Cigar Dan .

View attachment 52092

I frequently have to travel to the other side of town and those and the Illusione above @Nate1977 has are perfect for those treks.

If it's rush hour though... we're talking at least an Alec Bradley Texas Lancero! I'm talking to you and your beloved telephone poles Russell! 😛

Russ-Rick.jpg

And of course now I need to have an Atabey since @Darin busted out the big guns! 🔫

Ataby.jpg