• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

When @CigSid send you something you know it’s special. I save my gifts from him for special occasions. Smoking this montecristo no 4 from 1980s and praying that WWIII is not something we have to experience

View attachment 52734
Looking at this and the ants in the background all I keep thinking is DON'T FALL, DON'T FALL!!!!!

Villanova - Miami little Havana roll. Let’s see if this is any good

View attachment 52745

Would definitely appreciate a follow-up when you're done with it. It looks spectacular... I even super zoomed cause it almost looks dyed. Looks like the roller flubbed the cap just a pinch... probably just the angle though.

Be careful, ash from that height can kill a man. 🪂🚑😛

Looking at this and the ants in the background all I keep thinking is DON'T FALL, DON'T FALL!!!!!

The daytime pic with the pools below made me think, man... I hope he's closer to the deep end!

Dammit... and now that's reminding me of Lethal Weapon 2 when they meet Pesci. (Riggs to Murtaugh: Why didn't you follow me down...??.. you're supposed to be my partner!)

Would definitely appreciate a follow-up when you're done with it. It looks spectacular... I even super zoomed cause it almost looks dyed. Looks like the roller flubbed the cap just a pinch... probably just the angle though.

Be careful, ash from that height can kill a man. 🪂🚑😛
The cigar was great. I was actually surprised how good it was. Very smooth notes of graham cracker and lots of sweet notes. Weird part is that they only sell this in a mall. Aventura mall and it was $10 a stick regardless of what size or cigar I bought. I got 3 sticks. The one I smoked tonight. Habano wrapper and another brand also rolled by them. Will smoke and let you know my opinion on the rest. If they are all good perhaps I can call them and see if they will provide a nice break on a box