• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I've chewed it as much as smoked it. That's how you know it's good!
The first of these was ROTT and a bit strong. This one just promoted them to my great sticks list.
20220407_222842.jpg
*EDIT*
In all the posts I've seen of these someone always asks "Did you smoke the band?"
Now hindsight is 20/20 so I realize NOW it was a well coordinated setup!
DO NOT SMOKE THE BAND!!
I'm off to see if I can add unwashed hairy ass to the flavor wheel!

Last edited:
I've chewed it as much as smoked it. That's how you know it's good!
The first of these was ROTT and a bit strong. This one just promoted them to my great sticks list.
View attachment 53957
*EDIT*
In all the posts I've seen of these someone always asks "Did you smoke the band?"
Now hindsight is 20/20 so I realize NOW it was a well coordinated setup!
DO NOT SMOKE THE BAND!!
I'm off to see if I can add unwashed hairy ass to the flavor wheel!
You know that just sets up the question, ‘How do you know what unwashed hairy ass tastes like?’

You know that just sets up the question, ‘How do you know what unwashed hairy ass tastes like?’
This prompts the thought about the digrntled cigar roller in a back room somewhere dragging a few cigars through his/her junk.🤮

@Le Primauguet Charlie, what cigar is that with the hairy horse rope around it?

Cao Amazon basin I believe.

This doesn't pair well with beer at all. Best with a nutty bourbon like Beam or even better Jack single barrel.
View attachment 53962
I wish I had a refined enough palate to discern those things.

My limit is:
Good
Bad
Strong
Mild
Pepper
Earth

I do get a burnt sweetness from Cuban cigars. Kinda like the burnt top of creme brulee.

I wish I had a refined enough palate to discern those things.

My limit is:
Good
Bad
Strong
Mild
Pepper
Earth

I do get a burnt sweetness from Cuban cigars. Kinda like the burnt top of creme brulee.
No leather from the Upmann yesterday?