• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
It is FINALLY time. I’ve been impatiently waiting on this cigar since @CigSid sent it to me back in March. It’s been “properly stored” since then, and today marks two full weeks in the dry box. I’ll be smoking this one in a few hours as 2021 turns the page to 2022. I plan on having a fire lit outside, and reading until the fireworks light the skies on fire. Like every year on this day at this time, I’ll spend a few minutes with this cigar reflecting on the past year; it was pretty eventful, and there are a lot of ways I can grow from these experiences. Most of all, I’ll be reflecting upon what a great family we have here at CigarP Ass. You all have made this year bearable. It’s only fitting that a special cigar from one of the v-herf regulars helps ring in ‘22. I wish you all a safe and happy New Year!

First cigar of 2022: Pre-Production Cohiba Behike 54

342F78BC-599B-4AF5-8233-D736B07163FD.jpeg

As you post in this thread throughout the year, please be sure to annotate what it is you are smoking, so we can go back and search it out easier if we need to later on for... reasons. Thanks!

Last edited:
Happy New Year Friday and happy Fuente Friday. Been one heck of a year. As Nick said, reflecting back so much has happened and I have much to be thankful for., one being you, my brothers here on CP. Must thank @Rod for hosting and the rest of you for joining in the games. Hopefully we can get back to normalcy this coming year. See you guys next year.

9FA13EEF-DB77-4AE4-A787-8AFEBE0A7368.jpeg

It is FINALLY time. I’ve been impatiently waiting on this cigar since @CigSid sent it to me back in March. It’s been “properly stored” since then, and today marks two full weeks in the dry box. I’ll be smoking this one in a few hours as 2021 turns the page to 2022. I plan on having a fire lit outside, and reading until the fireworks light the skies on fire. Like every year on this day at this time, I’ll spend a few minutes with this cigar reflecting on the past year; it was pretty eventful, and there are a lot of ways I can grow from these experiences. Most of all, I’ll be reflecting upon what a great family we have here at CigarP Ass. You all have made this year bearable. It’s only fitting that a special cigar from one of the v-herf regulars helps ring in ‘22. I wish you all a safe and happy New Year!

View attachment 50703

As you post in this thread throughout the year, please be sure to annotate what it is you are smoking, so we can go back and search it out easier if we need to later on for... reasons. Thanks!
Perfect cigar to bring in the new year. I hope it was enjoyable.

View attachment 50703

“Bearable”? Well I failed if I just made your year “Bearable”. @kann buckle up. I’m going to turn 2022 up to 11. “Bearable “just won’t do. Now back to cigars.
I too, am smoking a @CigSid favorite, a NC Davidoff!A9FD89FF-440E-4390-8C7C-9E821199026B.jpeg

Last cigar of 2021 and first cigar of 2022. Amazing cigar!!! Amazing brotherhood on here. Thank you guys for 2021 and looking forward to grabbing 2022 by the horns with you guys.
H Upmann Mag 54 UEB 19
Smoke Wagon uncut unfiltered
6E7F7376-B3AD-47CA-94B6-23183FB081DC.jpeg462D1C9B-4CD0-41A6-AB54-F8A0A2294004.jpeg

V-Herf night! Maybe I'll get to them all -- maybe I won't.

-San Cristobal petite corona-sized stick from FFS
-PLPC from Bill (2014, I believe)
-RASS
-Opus X from a previous Secret Santa. I'm not sure which particular Opus stick this is. Anyone help out?

99CD44DE-023B-4C89-ADF9-38704302D155.jpeg

Staring 2022 with some Black Label goodies. I wanted to start the year with some special sticks my brothers here have gifted me with but its been too windy and want to enjoy them in better conditions

Black Label Trading Company Shere Kahn
20211231_132542.jpg

And a Green Hornet
20220101_135159.jpg