• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Is that the American or Nicaraguan? My buddy just sent me a pic of both he picked up. Not a huge Camacho fan, but he's bringing me one of each to try this weekend. He loves 'em!

Resized952022011495205452(1).jpg

I'm trying to decide on what stick(s) I want him to try.. He's a Pro Bass fisherman and just did his first tourney of the year over the weekend. He placed 42nd out of 120 and is all down on himself. I'm like, dude... you still spent your weekend fishing.. get over it!! 🤔🙄😆

Is that the American or Nicaraguan? My buddy just sent me a pic of both he picked up. Not a huge Camacho fan, but he's bringing me one of each to try this weekend. He loves 'em!

View attachment 55092

I'm trying to decide on what stick(s) I want him to try.. He's a Pro Bass fisherman and just did his first tourney of the year over the weekend. He placed 42nd out of 120 and is all down on himself. I'm like, dude... you still spent your weekend fishing.. get over it!! 🤔🙄😆
Nicaraguan

Good Morning Ladies and Gents!

View attachment 55110

How'd you like that one Mike? I think it's Alan Rubin's best stick (AB owner). I believe it was even COTY about a decade or so ago... right after a large ad buy! 😛

I'm kidding (maybe?)... it's a good stick and the only thing that's changed about it is the box quantity. It's a great morning coffee stick.

How'd you like that one Mike? I think it's Alan Rubin's best stick (AB owner). I believe it was even COTY about a decade or so ago... right after a large ad buy! 😛

I'm kidding (maybe?)... it's a good stick and the only thing that's changed about it is the box quantity. It's a great morning coffee stick.
Pretty good, but definitely not COTY worthy. It did go well with my morning coffee 👍