• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Dion Giolito says that the Seven Horns is far and away the best year to date. Yours looks amazing.. Have you had previous years yet Darin?
Don't believe I've tried any of the others but this one is really good. 👌

I don't believe I have seen one of these. Is this a new release.

Holt's started selling them summer of '19 and had a great deal on them. Funny you mentioned them as I was just examining the band on Ed's vs the ones I have:

20220305_033457.jpg

They redid the bands just a bit. I have most of the original box left. They're totally different than any other Oliva and are probably my favorite... especially after some age! I posted the above back in March. <--

Even for folks who don't care for the V, O, G, Melanio, etc.. I would definitely give the Monticellos a go. I think only Holt's is retailing them online unless that changed. Let me check pricing quick...

Holy shit! They're more than double the price now. 😲 Wow. Well Steve, you know you already have something coming your way.. I'll put one in there for you to try. They have them starting at $20/ea. They're very good... but not $20+ good!!

More details:

And to Ed @Pugman1943, sorry for jacking your question! By chance I just happened to be comparing our two specimens because something looked different. Curious what the one you had set you back?

Holt's started selling them summer of '19 and had a great deal on them. Funny you mentioned them as I was just examining the band on Ed's vs the ones I have:

View attachment 56581

They redid the bands just a bit. I have most of the original box left. They're totally different than any other Oliva and are probably my favorite... especially after some age! I posted the above back in March. <--

Even for folks who don't care for the V, O, G, Melanio, etc.. I would definitely give the Monticellos a go. I think only Holt's is retailing them online unless that changed. Let me check pricing quick...

Holy shit! They're more than double the price now. 😲 Wow. Well Steve, you know you already have something coming your way.. I'll put one in there for you to try. They have them starting at $20/ea. They're very good... but not $20+ good!!

More details:

And to Ed @Pugman1943, sorry for jacking your question! By chance I just happened to be comparing our two specimens because something looked different. Curious what the one you had set you back?
The Monticello is probably my favorite Oliva as well. I have only had the new band version, but it is very good.

I think they're a Holt's exclusive, and they tend to have sales with massive price reductions now and then. I think they're OK at the sale price - I don't remember what I paid, but right now the Double Toro is MSRP $480/box and on sale for $160. I think mine are the Robusto, MSRP of $400, and they were probably in the $130 range when I bought them.

20220608_225943.jpgthis wee thing had my lips tingling! Some reading to be done.

So I read this..
Punisher is for seasoned lovers of the glorious tobacco weed. To those not converted to the sublime righteousness of ligero and high-priming tobaccos it will be the devil’s brew. If this is you: run, do not walk, in the opposite direction. Even stout men will be overwhelmed with its pure, undiluted, concentration of spice. Punisher is crafted for the minority, the insatiable ligero lovers. The juxtaposition of deep, dense flavors, searing spice, and classical construction deliver a righteous blend with layer after layer of sand-pounding, toe-curling, full-bodied power. The lips will burn. The head will swim. The tummy will ache. The eyes will warm. Sweat will collect. The heat will render you prone. Ligero-loving converts: this is a feature, not a bug. Nothing short of a religious experience. Unlike any other. The proof is in the box.

Saddist.

Last edited:

View attachment 56581

More details:

I got in on that Holt's deal too. They are aging very well indeed.