• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Pics or it didn’t happen ;)
I'm sorry about that. I may have read the forum wrong:

Cigar Forum (General Cigar Related Topics)

This is the place for cigar related conversation. Let's hear about what you're smoking, favorite cigars, or anything else cigar related.

I never saw anything about pictures, I won't bother this forum again, I'll just be a lurker! If their are any of my BOTL here from other forums my apologies for my actions.

This is the place for cigar related conversation. Let's hear about what you're smoking, favorite cigars, or anything else cigar related.

I never saw anything about pictures, I won't bother this forum again, I'll just be a lurker! If their are any of my BOTL here from other forums my apologies for my actions.
He was just kidding. Simmer down.

Surprising how often two or three guys with probably a hundred choices reach for the same stick here on any given day🤣
This is the first time I’ve tried the Larutan. Half way through and not impressed. Taste is a little too sweet for my liking. Goes ok with coffee, but I must have picked a dud in terms of construction and consistency. Uneven burn, smoke is all over the place. I’m going to step it up for my next stick.

I was just busting your balls bro, that’s why I quoted your post about another forum being mad that you didn’t post pics. I also put a little winking emoji afterwards to make sure you knew I was joking 😉, obviously you didn’t get my humor.

You guys are all jerks that's why I'm posting in solidarity with Mr. Kirk and not showing you the ACID-Gurkha custom roll I'm smoking.