• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

That's the same one I smoked on the vherf. was it in a weird sick period?
Negative. Different batch, this is my second box.
What’s too hot, in Michigan? Also you’re about to hit a milestone. Cigar photos with no busted mail.
Temp mid 80s and humidity was in the 90s. Say what you will, but after working next to essentially a steam generator for 11 hours, I’m not usually in a rush to get home and mow the lawn 😉

You’ve got a thing for my thumb, don’t ya Brandon 😘

Yup, this is what happens when you travel w/o seegars because you THOUGHT there was a seegar bar in town. WRONG!!! Off to JB Hawks I went. I asked the clerk if they had any real seegars that ya don’t stuff weed into. She proceeded to lead me straight to the Philly blunts. Fan-freakin-tastic! I was looking for my old favorites, Garcia y Vega, but no luck.

Then she pipes in, “hey, we got some big seegars over here!” And there they were. The Cubans Id been looking for! BAM!! With a three pack in hand, I’m off to the liquor store!

Floyd T

Negative. Different batch, this is my second box.

Temp mid 80s and humidity was in the 90s. Say what you will, but after working next to essentially a steam generator for 11 hours, I’m not usually in a rush to get home and mow the lawn 😉

You’ve got a thing for my thumb, don’t ya Brandon 😘

I hear ya man. I was just giving you shit, until you just had to throw in your sob story. I work in a 70 degree house, with 3 kids running around, being loud. If I’ve gotten enough sleep, I don’t run the risk of ruining my business casual on top and boxer briefs on bottom look, by standing up. I’m lucky, if I get to keep my camera off. If and when I do, Lord forbid I hit the unmute button on accident and they all hear me yelling to stop doing stupid Tik Tok dances in the kitchen or stop the stupid “be real” pictures, every f’ing hour it seems. Hell, I think my kids TRY to be as loud as they can, because they think it’s funny. Ever had to dart off camera, chase a smart ass daughter back to her room, then run back to your Teams call and apologize because you left in such a hurry? Yeah, me either.

So when I get outside and mow/water, I enjoy the hell out of it, even if it’s tomorrow and 109 degrees.

😂😂😂

I hear ya man. I was just giving you shit, until you just had to throw in your sob story. I work in a 70 degree house, with 3 kids running around, being loud. If I’ve gotten enough sleep, I don’t run the risk of ruining my business casual on top and boxer briefs on bottom look, by standing up. I’m lucky, if I get to keep my camera off. If and when I do, Lord forbid I hit the unmute button on accident and they all hear me yelling to stop doing stupid Tik Tok dances in the kitchen or stop the stupid “be real” pictures, every f’ing hour it seems. Hell, I think my kids TRY to be as loud as they can, because they think it’s funny. Ever had to dart off camera, chase a smart ass daughter back to her room, then run back to your Teams call and apologize because you left in such a hurry? Yeah, me either.

So when I get outside and mow/water, I enjoy the hell out of it, even if it’s tomorrow and 109 degrees.

😂😂😂
It sounds like you need a Saturday night v-herf therapy session. You know where to find us 😉

I think @EliWaynne might be able to answer that for you.

Eli, look familiar?
Sorry, it doesn't look familiar to me. Looks like someone beat me to the punch, was going to look it up!

I'm surprised too, I was just looking at Cavalier sticks the other day.

I've been browsing different sites looking through their inventory just to try and familiarize myself with different brands. Eventually, I hope to be able to distinguish between some brands. Like I know what I'm doing 😉

Sorry, it doesn't look familiar to me. Looks like someone beat me to the punch, was going to look it up!

I've been browsing different sites looking through their inventory just to try and familiarize myself with different brands. Eventually, I hope to be able to distinguish between some brands. Like I know what I'm doing 😉

I thought I saw you post one the other day from that B&M. Might have been thinking of a different post. I'll poke around in a bit.. just for my own curiosity. But yeah, @Darin was nice enough to solve the mystery stick for us.. he's good that way!

So I was kinda right, same brand, different stick. You posted this a few days ago and I remember the gold diamond on it:

20220710_194629.jpg

It's that 4th one in that made me think you knew Hix's. Speaking of it, did you smoke it yet?

So I was kinda right, same brand, different stick. You posted this a few days ago and I remember the gold diamond on it:

View attachment 58297

It's that 4th one in that made me think you knew Hix's. Speaking of it, did you smoke it yet?
Yeah, that's Roma Craft Intemperance with the gold foil on the stick. I liked it very much. It was a few days ago, so I don't remember very many details of the smoke.

I do remember that I enjoyed it very much. Definitely a full bodied cigar, and a pleasant flavor. That's all I remember.

Yeah, that's Roma Craft Intemperance with the gold foil on the stick. I liked it very much. It was a few days ago, so I don't remember very many details of the smoke.

I do remember that I enjoyed it very much. Definitely a full bodied cigar, and a pleasant flavor. That's all I remember.

Hmmm.. I've had lots of RCI's before.. none with gold foil that I recall.. it looks like the brand Hix has and what Darin said... ?