• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Spent about three hours in a local lounge today talking with some really cool strangers. Just another reason I love the cigar community. Had a $7000 VSG and a house blend. Worth it. View attachment 58941
Ok, I'll say it! $7000.00 VSG?!?!?! Please send me an app for ANY position you have open at the feed mill! I'll commute. Oh yea, get out in the sun, son! I had to turn down the brightness on my Mac due to the shine off yer Casper white legs!!! 🤣. Love ya, bro!

Floyd T

Ok, I'll say it! $7000.00 VSG?!?!?! Please send me an app for ANY position you have open at the feed mill! I'll commute. Oh yea, get out in the sun, son! I had to turn down the brightness on my Mac due to the shine off yer Casper white legs!!! 🤣. Love ya, bro!

Floyd T
Ohhhhh no... You’ve turned down my generous job offer every Saturday for two years! Now you see the perks and want to come aboard? You’ve missed the boat, my friend!

This is paring really well with Taylor Fladgate 10yr

View attachment 58976
Just have to say I am actually quite impressed with this cigar.

Taste wise it’s right in with this description

But the wrapper does not look anything like a Connie. Cigar is very balanced with lovely white pepper on the retro. And check out this burn line and ash holding like a champ

DFA0D03A-BB94-4266-A6DC-31982B68020F.jpeg