• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I have the ones with the orange band.. says they were COTY a few years back.. they say Nicaraguan on the band too. Do you know what the difference is between the two.. if there is one?
There were 3 different sticks to choose from. The shop owner told me to get that one because of the Nicaraguan tobacco. He said it was a good strong flavor, but not over powering like a normal Nicaraguan.

When I asked him the difference between the 3, I believe he said mine had the Sumatra wrapper. I actually asked that question, but for the life of me can't remember what he said about the others.

There were 3 different sticks to choose from. The shop owner told me to get that one because of the Nicaraguan tobacco. He said it was a good strong flavor, but not over powering like a normal Nicaraguan.

When I asked him the difference between the 3, I believe he said mine had the Sumatra wrapper. I actually asked that question, but for the life of me can't remember what he said about the others.

That would make sense.. I think ones I have are Nica puros... but I bet it's pretty tasty too in Sumatra.