• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Hammer and sickle - Moscow.

Had to try even though I tried to resist it

Maduro wrapper with prominent veins running along the cigar. Foot smells like barnyard and I am getting Honduran tobacco ( don’t smoke too many of these ).

6EE27AA3-7F42-4DA8-BDE1-96F211162564.jpeg

As I light this up. I am getting plain tobacco and really not much of anything else

Some spice creeps in later on. But it’s weird mustard like spice

Smoked about a 3rd nothing is changing so far. I will give it some more time to see if I am missing anything

In the second 3rd there were a few nuances where it seemed that the blender tried to redeem his or her reputation but it was just not meant to be.

John I honestly want to thank you for letting me try these. You are a great friend and sent these to me just simply for asking what they are.

But I am now even more than ever convinced that there are only a few things in life that have any Russian origins or even reference to that country and are good: food if it’s made right, vodka if it’s real and unadulterated, but mainly women who like to get adulterated 😉

I love scrolling through this thread - so many brands I've never seen before but look great.

After a stupid long day crawling around copper mine conveyors, I got home and wanted to scalp the lawn and get the winter rye in.

Karma told me to sit my a$$ down - depleted two batteries on the mower, then the charger blew up.

So the lawn mowing stick - a 1876 something, is being enjoyed on the patio.

20221006_175640-01.jpeg

Well, heck of a pretty sunrise, temp is 66° and the hazelnut coffee has a wee dram of Baileys in, purely to ease the chill in the air 😱 and since I want to stay on the right side of Mr. Fields, a decent Fuente. And a great weekend to you brothers.6026BF8B-E27E-48AF-9FB5-673DE4885E5B.jpegD1AE2AF9-D56B-4846-AF68-C3FB8400F38E.jpeg