• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

From -35° a week ago to +57°. This is summer to Wisconsinites. Hope everyone, and their families, are well.
I got the new iPhone 14 Pro Max and the camera picks up a little too much detail. I took a photo and everything was covered in dust or ash that I couldn't see with these eyes. Cleaned it up and got this photo. Think I'll stick to people with the phone and use my digital camera for cigars.
1.jpg

From -35° a week ago to +57°. This is summer to Wisconsinites. Hope everyone, and their families, are well.
I got the new iPhone 14 Pro Max and the camera picks up a little too much detail. I took a photo and everything was covered in dust or ash that I couldn't see with these eyes. Cleaned it up and got this photo. Think I'll stick to people with the phone and use my digital camera for cigars.
View attachment 64181
Never seen that cigar before so I googled it... $60 a stick, ouch... How is it?

Never seen that cigar before so I googled it... $60 a stick, ouch... How is it?
I've been a big fan of Casdagli Cigars (Formely Bespoke Cigars) for 7 years. Loved every blend.
This new Cypher 3311 is just OK. I allowed 4-5 months of naked humi time but unlike every other Casdagli cigar I've smoked, this one ain't so hot.
Certainly not worth the price tag. Casdagli blends are usually ready to go in just 3 months.
I reviewed the new $40 Alfonso this morning and it blew my socks off. Again, a lot of dough for a cigar.
I have a lot of Commonwealth readers and when I piss and moan about the price of a cigar, I get hate mail.
They pay 2-5 times as much for the same cigars as we do. A $40 cigar to them is S.O.P.

I've been a big fan of Casdagli Cigars (Formely Bespoke Cigars) for 7 years. Loved every blend.
This new Cypher 3311 is just OK. I allowed 4-5 months of naked humi time but unlike every other Casdagli cigar I've smoked, this one ain't so hot.
Certainly not worth the price tag. Casdagli blends are usually ready to go in just 3 months.
I reviewed the new $40 Alfonso this morning and it blew my socks off. Again, a lot of dough for a cigar.
I have a lot of Commonwealth readers and when I piss and moan about the price of a cigar, I get hate mail.
They pay 2-5 times as much for the same cigars as we do. A $40 cigar to them is S.O.P.
God save the King” and “F— Hitler

It's even visible on the bottom of the coffin box

View attachment 64181
Wow, Hopalong Cassidy. You are taking me way back, WAY back.

I had a few of these beauties. The first one as the colossus. It was just ok. The second was the needle and I totally loved that cigar.

Funny enough we just talked about Alfonso and Atabey the other night.