• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Astronomia by Valacari cigars.

IMG_2695.jpeg

I am super impressed with this brand. Just saw them for the first time on Small batch about 6 months ago. Never heard of this brand prior to that. Cigars looked amazing and I was lucky enough to try Black Iris through a split with a friend. Got Valacari sampler on my last order. Every damn cigar from them is superb. Rock solid, construction, perfect burn, great flavors.

Curious to find out more about them. If anyone in the industry knows more would love to hear from you.

Astronomia by Valacari cigars.

View attachment 68619

I am super impressed with this brand. Just saw them for the first time on Small batch about 6 months ago. Never heard of this brand prior to that. Cigars looked amazing and I was lucky enough to try Black Iris through a split with a friend. Got Valacari sampler on my last order. Every damn cigar from them is superb. Rock solid, construction, perfect burn, great flavors.

Curious to find out more about them. If anyone in the industry knows more would love to hear from you.
Thanks for that feedback! I've been eyeing those as well.
Enjoying some cooler, rainy weather with an Espinosa Warzone Rabito

20230519_152547.jpg

I really like them! But it would depend on price to me. When a bunch of us on the forums bought our boxes they were like $65-$75 a box. Probably still a good buy at $8 a stick but I wouldn't pay much over that.

Yeah.. in fact, when CP did a Scorcher on them I grabbed like 6 boxes... haven't even made it through 1 yet. If you want a box @Mechaniac_TX let me know. Will be way cheaper than b&m pricing.

Yeah.. in fact, when CP did a Scorcher on them I grabbed like 6 boxes... haven't even made it through 1 yet. If you want a box @Mechaniac_TX let me know. Will be way cheaper than b&m pricing.
I appreciate that. Let me grab a single from the B&M and if it's one I like enough for a box I may take you up on that offer. Thanks

Back